US Briefing: AmLaw's Dealmakers of the Year
Not since 2002 has the business environment been so grim. And as hard as it is to close a headline-grabbing deal while the economy is flush, the challenge is even greater in tough times. Rescuing deals in distress takes creative solutions. The American Lawyer's annual Dealmakers of the Year report shines a spotlight on lawyers who played pivotal roles in some of 2007's biggest, most creative and most noteworthy transactions. Read on for more about the deals that put them at the top of the list.
Law.com’s weekly US Briefing brings you the pick of this week’s news, analysis and comment from the States
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651