O'Melveny Beijing head joins Davis Polk
Davis Polk & Wardwell has made a rare lateral hire in Asia, bringing in O'Melveny & Myers Beijing head Howard Zhang. M&A heavyweight Zhang joined the New York leader at the beginning of this week (7 April). Davis Polk launched its Beijing office in February 2007 but has had an office in Hong Kong since 1993, with the firm's China practice now comprising around 25 lawyers.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651