A&O, CC underline global focus with more overseas promotions
Allen & Overy (A&O) and Clifford Chance (CC) have unveiled their new partner promotions, with both firms seeing a decline in the overall number of partner promotions compared with last year, but an increase in promotions in overseas offices. A&O promoted 28 associates to partner, down from 32 last year, while magic circle rival CC named 35 new partners, down from 38 in last year's promotion round.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651