Dentons takes lead on Nasdaq OMX platform
Denton Wilde Sapte is advising new client Nasdaq OMX Group on its plans to launch a pan-European trading platform for the most actively traded stocks. Dentons has advised OMX before, but this is its first deal for Nasdaq OMX, with the firm appointed to advise on the securities platform after February's merger of the exchanges. The firm has also previously worked with Nasdaq but not on a project of this significance. The firm's financial markets and regulation head, Robert Finney, is leading the Dentons team on the project, assisted by fellow financial markets partner Rosali Pretorius, technology, media and telecoms partner Dan Burge and corporate partner Martin Kitchen.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651