Linklaters storms to top of Euro M&A tables with big-ticket Q1 performance
Linklaters has climbed to the top of the rankings for European M&A ahead of City rivals Clifford Chance (CC) and Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer after winning roles on five of the 15 largest deals of last quarter. The magic circle firm has secured the top place for European M&A by both value and volume in Mergermarket's Q1 2008 rankings, advising on 40 deals worth E172.8bn (£136.4bn).
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651