Hammonds hires former Garrigues vice chairman
Hammonds has hired former Garrigues vice chairman Antonio Ortega. Ortega, who is secretary of the Venture Capital Association in Spain, will join the firm's Madrid office to focus on expanding its M&A, private equity and tax work. He was previously a partner on Andersen's European executive committee and led the firm's merger with Garrigues, which created the biggest tax law firm in Spain. He went on to become vice chair of the merged firm but left in 2001.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651