In-housers fear regulatory dispute surge - poll
Almost half of European in-house counsel believe disputes with regulators will be one of their biggest litigation risks over the next three years, according to research by City firm Lovells. The survey of more than 180 in-house lawyers, general counsel and legal heads across France, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands and the UK found 45% of respondents highlighted regulatory disputes as one of the biggest litigation risks facing them over the next few years.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651