Pinsents loses out as National Grid completes panel review
FTSE 100 energy giant National Grid has finalised its UK-based general commercial and disputes panel with historic adviser Pinsent Masons missing out on a place on the main roster. Wragge & Co and Berwin Leighton Paisner (BLP) have won places as general advisers to National Grid, with Eversheds mandated to advise on commercial litigation and construction work. National rival Hammonds will advise on general commercial and health and safety matters. Pinsents, while missing out on a formal place on the panel, will continue to provide competition advice.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651