Goldsmith predicts Euro growth for Debevoise and reflects on six-year 'rollercoaster' ride
When Lord Goldsmith QC joined Debevoise & Plimpton's London arm last year, it is fair to say a few eyebrows were raised. Six months into his role as European chair of litigation, the former Attorney General admits there was considerable pressure on him to return to the Bar after leaving Government."I was torn. I love the Bar and I was under pressure to go back but I really wanted a new challenge, particularly with an international focus," he says.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651