Memery Crystal wins £385m Woolworths role
Memery Crystal has advised new client Woolworths on a £385m refinancing package. The boutique firm's real estate team advised the store on the deal, one of the largest European asset-backed loan refinancings in the retail market. Real estate partners Nicola Kravitz, Colm Flood and Alastair Moss advised the retailer on property finance issues relating to the transaction, which saw GMAC Commercial Finance and Bank of Ireland subsidiary Burdale Financial providing the debt.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651