All over bar the moaning about the pound
The good news for Clifford Chance (CC) is that the once-ceaseless sniping it suffered in Manhattan has been reduced to a few ex-partners making bitchy…
The good news for Clifford Chance (CC) is that the once-ceaseless sniping it suffered in Manhattan has been reduced to a few ex-partners making bitchy comments about the exchange rate. That, at least to judge by an in-depth profile of CC’s US practice in this month’s American Lawyer, ranks as a major achievement for a firm that suffered five miserable long years after its 2000 takeover of Rogers & Wells.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651