Corporate Counsel: A slow revolution
No-one likes doing the mundane, process-driven bits of office life. But how would you feel if your team were asked to outsource or offshore those mundane tasks? Threatened? Undermined? Liberated? Or maybe even that it is just not worth the hassle? A select band of in-house teams are currently wrestling with those questions as the employed side of the profession begins to experiment with the kind of offshore projects pioneered by large law firms five years ago.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651