Six-hundred PI firms settle monster TAG claim
Manchester law firm Rowe Cohen is one of almost 600 personal injury firms to have agreed a settlement in their high-profile litigation following the collapse of The Accident Group (TAG). Insurers Winterthur and National Insurance Group (NIG) had brought the negligence claim against TAG, Rowe Cohen and another 597 firms in 2005 following TAG's administration in 2003 but a settlement was reached in the last few days.
Manchester law firm Rowe Cohen is one of almost 600 personal injury firms to have agreed a settlement in their high-profile litigation following the collapse of The Accident Group (TAG).
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651