School of hard knocks
Famously, there is little love lost between the College of Law and arch rival BPP.The schools this month took time out from slating each other in the legal press to do actual, physical battle on the rugby field in the Clyde & Co Cup, which is, presumably, sponsored by City law firm Clyde & Co. Bit of a coincidence otherwise.Anyway, strapping lads from the College took on BPP Holborn in the inaugural final of the tournament, beginning what could become one of the great educational sporting rivalries, alongside the Boat Race, Notre Dame versus Michigan at American football and Eton versus Harrow in the 'most partners at Freshfields' stakes.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651