Beachcroft taps Bevan Brittan for Daniels
Beachcroft has expanded its commercial and financial litigation practice with the hire of Bevan Brittan insurance and financial services head Ben Daniels. He is set to join the national firm's Bristol office in February and brings with him two lawyers, Vanessa Taylor-Byrne and Simon Thomas. All three will report to Beachcroft litigation head David Pollitt. Daniels, who joined Bevan Brittan in 1994 and became a partner in 2003, specialises in contractual disputes, fraud, asset recovery and injunction relief.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651