US Briefing: DLA Piper kicks off laterals season
The first few weeks of 2008 already have marked an abundance of lateral hires among partners making a switch for better opportunities - or so they hope - at some of the nation's biggest law firms. So far the areas of practice for lateral hires are across the board, though movement in bankruptcy and finance already look particularly active. In one of the more prominent switches, DLA Piper has recruited William Goldman from Sidley Austin to join its restructuring and bankruptcy practice group in New York.
Law.com’s weekly US Briefing brings you the pick of this week’s news, analysis and comment from the States
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651