Proskauer boosts London with McDermott hire
New York's Proskauer Rose has hired financial services William Yonge as partner for its newly-opened London office, taking him from McDermott Will & Emery's financial services team. Yonge has been at McDermott since 2003 and the firm made him partner in 2006. Before that he was a senior associate at Dechert. At McDermott he has been part of its financial services & funds group and has advised on the structure and establishment of hedge funds and private equity funds, as well as on regulatory issues.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651