Pinsents' German ally signs up to tax network
Pinsent Masons' German ally, Luther, has joined Taxand, a network of independent tax advisers. As part of the change Luther has hired tax consultant Ulrich Siegemund, who will join the firm on 1 February. Siegemund, who has worked as a partner at Deloitte since leaving Luther in 2002, will be followed by a team of eight to 10 further tax specialists. The Taxand network has a member in 41 countries.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651