Restructuring leads US lateral round in early '08
The first two weeks of 2008 already have marked an abundance of lateral hires among partners making a switch for better opportunities - or so they hope - at some of the US' biggest law firms, writes the National Law Journal. Each January, law firms issue a deluge of announcements that tout the successes of incoming lateral partners wooed from competitors. The first month of the year is particularly popular for such moves, since those lawyers have closed out the previous year at their old firms and can start fresh at their new firms.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651