Bay Area leaders post strong '07 despite crunch
Leading Bay Area firms have shaken off the effects of the credit crunch to chart strong financial results for 2007, writes The Recorder, with Morrison & Foerster and Orrick Herrington and Sutcliffe among those posting significant increases in turnover and revenue per lawyer (RPL). Orrick saw turnover increase by 16% to reach $772m (£391m), while RPL improved by 8% to hit $850,000 (£430,550). MoFo also saw fee income climb by 16% compared to 2006, raking in $894m (£452.8m) over the last 12 months. RPL at MoFo was up by 9% to $890,000 (£450,820).
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651