Camerons set for post-crunch litigation move
CMS Cameron McKenna is repositioning itself to secure post-credit crunch litigation as the City firm sets up a dedicated team to target future work. Camerons has formed a team of lawyers from its litigation, capital markets, banking, insurance and financial services regulatory practices to advise on potential disputes in the UK, making it the latest City firm to prepare itself for an anticipated rise in litigation involving banks.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651