Intellectual property specialists seal merger
Leading patent outfit Marks & Clerk announced this week it has completed its merger with fellow intellectual property specialists Lloyd Wise. The tie-up of the two patent firms will create an operation of more than 230 patent and trademark practitioners under the Marks & Clerk banner. The combined entity has 19 offices, including 12 in the UK and two in China, as well as outposts in Hong Kong, Singapore, France, Luxembourg and Canada. In the UK the firm also has an associated law firm, Marks & Clerk Solicitors.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651