Offshore giant promotes two to partnership
Jersey firm Mourant de Feu & Jeune has promoted senior associates John Rainer and Simon Felton to its partnership. Rainer, a corporate lawyer, joined the firm in 2003 from legacy firm Gouldens and will continue to practise out of Mourant's Jersey office. Felton, who opened Mourant's New York office earlier this year, will remain in the US practising finance. Mourant associates Martin Eccles and Bruce Lincoln have also been made up to senior associates in the firm's finance and litigation departments respectively.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651