Cadbury Schweppes demerger relocates lawyers in team split
Confectionary giant Cadbury Schweppes has finalised the make-up of its legal team after confirming that it will be splitting with its drinks arm. Cadbury legal chief Hank Udow said that in the wake of the demerger, which was confirmed on 10 October, the company's 70-lawyer legal team will be split in two. Around 50 lawyers will stay at Cadbury and around 20 will join the drinks business, Americas Beverages.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651