Africa: Connecting Africa
Africa's mobile markets have become the fastest growing in the world, achieving some 40%-plus year-on-year growth. This growth is being fuelled by a range of factors typical of emerging and developing markets and is also influenced by the effects of market saturation in more developed nations. Increasingly the focus of international operator interest, Africa's numerous and potentially lucrative telecoms opportunities present a unique investment risk profile that may not necessarily represent a 'comfortable' proposition for the average Western investor.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651