The seven steps
Like many aimless undergraduates, I signed up to study law, as I was anxious for a career path, but had very little idea of what it would involve. Tort, equity, contract - the words all rung some kind of John Grisham-related bell, but I didn't know what they actually meant.
The inside line on the seven core subjects at the heart of the LLB and the Graduate Diploma in Law (GDL)/Common Professional Examination (CPE).
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651