Know your leader
Leadership undoubtedly makes a difference to a law firm's performance, as well as morale among staff. Depending on their style, a managing or senior partner considers factors such as job satisfaction, commitment to the firm, levels of innovation and fee income in their leadership approach. Encouraging a supportive culture within a firm is crucial to keep retention rates down, whether that is done by the managing partner walking the floor regularly, or by holding regular firm-wide meetings for staff to air their grievances.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651