Philip Reed: Falling out of love with litagation
One of the most rapidly evolving areas of the legal services economy is that concerned with contentious work. The challenges facing those engaged in the resolution of commercial disputes are intense. Having seen these challenges from the perspective of the commercial Bar, partnership in the dispute resolution department of a major City firm and now that of general counsel at Threadneedle, it seems to me that three themes emerge.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651