Offshore: Not just the good life
Most corporate lawyers in the City of London are well aware that firms in the offshore market, and in particular those in the Cayman Islands, Bermuda, the British Virgin Islands (BVI) and the Channel Islands, have for a long time been hiring top City lawyers. For now, they show no signs of stopping. The work continues to pour into offshore jurisdictions and the need for good lawyers continues to grow. You only need to open up any of the major legal publications to see advert upon advert from recruitment consultancies offering positions in the offshore world, with the promise of an island lifestyle alongside fantastic tax-free or low-tax salaries and bluechip work from US and UK clients.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651