White & Case expands office space in London
White & Case has expanded its presence in London, taking an additional 12,000 sq ft of floor space at its Old Broad Street base, giving it room for nearly 100 more staff. The US firm currently has 566 employees in the City and the extra space will give the firm room for a total of around 670. White & Case's London office has seen rapid growth this year, including the hire of two capital markets partners from McDermott Will & Emery in London and a third from Baker & McKenzie.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651