Bevan Brittan hires FSA man for regulatory arm
Bevan Brittan has hired a trouble-shooter from the Financial Services Authority (FSA) in a boost for its regulatory arm. Harvey Knight joins the 67-partner Bristol-based firm's London office as a senior associate. Knight joined the FSA six years ago from City firm Lovells and has taken key roles in a number of high-profile cases including the Parliamentary Ombudsman inquiries into Equitable Life. His appointment marks Bevan Brittan's first foray into financial services regulation.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651