Mayer Brown hits Sao Paulo with CC veteran
Mayer Brown has opened a new office in Sao Paulo after hiring Clifford Chance (CC) local head Stephen Hood, the Chicago-based law firm announced yesterday (5 September). Hood, a capital markets specialist who had been an equity partner since 1978, sat on CC's management committee, as well as serving as local managing partner in Hong Kong and New York during his time with the magic circle giant.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651