UK firms poised to reap rewards of class action litigation upswing
The vast majority of the UK's top lawyers expect class action-style group litigation work to increase across Europe in the near future as advisers bid to cash in on the nascent market. According to the results of the latest Legal Week/EJ Legal Big Question survey, nearly 25% of senior lawyers are forecasting a substantial rise in class action work with a further 50% of respondents anticipating at least some scope for growth.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651