Paul Hastings taps Kirkland for NY partner
Paul Hastings Janofsky & Walker has strengthened its New York securities and capital markets capabilities with the hire of Kirkland & Ellis partner Vince Pisano. Pisano focuses on leveraged buy-outs and other acquisition financings, initial public offerings, high-yield debt and convertible financings. His heavyweight client roster includes Bear Stearns, Credit Suisse, Deutsche Bank, Barclays Capital and Morgan Stanley.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651