New duo continue Clarke Willmott property push
Clarke Willmott has sealed a brace of new partner hires, it was announced today (27 June), as the regional firm moves to rebuild its profile in the booming real estate sector. Property specialist Greg Lovett joins the top 60 outfit from regional rival Bevan Brittan, where he was also a partner. His practice covers a wide range of commercial property work, including development and financing, retail, secured lending, projects and property tax.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651