Bevan Brittan lands Cornish ferry contract
Bevan Brittan has won a new appointment to advise Cornwall County Council on the launch of a new passenger and freight ferry service between the mainland and the Isles of Scilly. The 71-partner regional firm will oversee the procurement of new vessels as well as major regeneration of the harbour areas in both Penzance and St Mary's. Property partner Martin Howe led the pitch team for Bevan Brittan. The project, which is due to be completed in 2011, has also generated a role for Plymouth-based shipping practice Davies Johnson & Co.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651