Welsh giant creates 135 jobs at Cardiff HQ
Hugh James has announced plans to create 135 new jobs as part of a major expansion programme across its Cardiff headquarters. The new strategy, which is expected to take place over the next three months, comes as the Welsh firm takes on extra office space after winning new work for several existing bluechip clients, including HBOS and Norwich Union. Managing partner Matthew Tossell, who will oversee the plans, has also recently been appointed to serve a third four-year term after a partner vote.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651