Kirkland City fund recruits land €5.4bn Terra Firma deal
Kirkland & Ellis' new City funds team has closed its first major instruction since joining from SJ Berwin earlier this year. The US firm has advised on the creation of the Terra Firma Capital Partners III fund, which raised €5.4bn (£3.7bn). Terra Firma has invested more than €200m (£136m) in the fund. Other notable investors include the private equity division of insurance giant Allianz and the US State of Oregon. Funds partner Richard Watkins led for Kirkland, with support from senior associate Jenny Kapusniak.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651