Top Wall St lawyers join Spitzer finance group
High-profile Wall Street lawyers Rodgin Cohen and Steve Cutler have both bagged places on a top-level panel put together by New York Governor Elliot Spitzer that will look to modernise Manhattan's financial services regulation. JP Morgan Chase general counsel Cutler and Sullivan & Cromwell chairman Cohen join a list of Manhattan business heavyweights on the committee, which is chaired by New York insurance superintendent Eric Dinallo.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651