Stevens & Bolton grows partnership by five
Stevens & Bolton has continued its expansion with the promotion of five senior associates to its partnership. The appointments see new partners made up in the Guildford-based firm's real estate litigation, commercial and family law practices with the final two promotions in the corporate team. The appointments come as the regional outfit unveils double-digit financial growth for 2006-2007, in which it has broken the £300,000 equity partner profits barrier for the first time.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651