Double-digit growth at Dickinson Dees for '07
Dickinson Dees has unveiled double-digit growth in both turnover and profits after the Newcastle giant today (25 May) announced its financial results for 2006-07. Average profits per equity partner (PEP) at the northeast firm hit £366,000, a 14% rise on last year's mark of £321,000. Meanwhile, fee income at the top 50 UK firm improved by 17% to reach £56m - up from £47.8m for the equivalent period last year.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651