Latham don’t give a damn about the dollar (for now)
What a generous bunch they are at the City arm of Latham & Watkins. As reported in the current issue of Legal Week (see story), LA’s finest legal…
What a generous bunch they are at the City arm of Latham & Watkins. As reported in the current issue of Legal Week (see story), LA’s finest legal export has come up with salaries in London that appear to make it the highest-paying law firm in Europe. Hell, with the exception of hyper-profitable Wall Street iconoclast Wachtell Lipton – which regards the concept of New York rates as something other people do – Latham’s London assistants are getting paid more than pretty much any assistants anywhere.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651