Pinsents boosts pensions with Eversheds hire
Pinsent Masons has hired a senior lawyer for its Birmingham pensions team. Nick Stones joins the UK giant as a senior associate from national rival Eversheds, where he was an associate. Stones specialises in trustee and corporate advisory work, including scheme change, merger projects and public sector outsourcing. The hire is a boost to Pinsents' Birmingham pensions team, which is headed up by partner Simon Laight and recently posted a 40% income hike for 2006-07.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651