Management & IT: Make the most of the internet
'Differentiate or Die', marketing guru Jack Trout warned in the title of his seminal work on how to survive in 'our era of killer competition'. Trout is more associated with putting consumer brands on the map than he is with making law firms stand out from the crowd, but many of the rules he establishes translate to the profession. A law firm has to offer something unique if it is to attract and maintain business in a competitive marketplace, and then ensure it communicates that unique selling point - its differentiator - as effectively as possible. This article is not so much concerned with a law firm's differentiator per se, but more about how firms can use their websites to differentiate effectively.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651