M&A tops CC's agenda for long-term strategy plan
Clifford Chance (CC) is in the final stages of drawing up a long-term strategy document following a two-month partner consultation deciding which practice groups and jurisdictions the global giant will focus on for the next five to seven years. The firm has set up a working group headed by managing partner David Childs, which includes London managing partner Jeremy Sandelson and head of real estate Cliff McAuley. The group will unveil the new blueprint at its partnership retreat in Barcelona next month.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651