Linklaters wins first UK Bridgepoint mandate
Linklaters has advised Bridgepoint Capital for the first time in London, acting on the buy-out house's acquisition of Gambro Healthcare. The City giant, which has a relationship with the client in Stockholm and Paris, advised on the acquisition of the dialysis care services division of Swedish-based Gambro Group for an undisclosed sum. Press reports have put the value of the deal as high as €600m (£407.5m). The business is the second-largest of its type in Europe and has 155 clinics across 14 countries.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651