Baroness Ashton: Winning Indian hearts and minds
That legal services play a critical role in facilitating and stimulating international trade and investment will be self-evident to readers of this publication. That is why I am currently in India, a country enjoying unprecedented growth and home to an increasing number of highly ambitious and outward-facing exporters and investors. In my discussions with ministers and senior officials, the Bar Council of India and representatives of the business community, I am exploring how our respective professionals might best be able to take advantage of what is a huge opportunity for both to provide world-class services to international companies and investors.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651