Shoosmiths opens up new base in Nottingham
Shoosmiths has sealed a move into new offices in Nottingham. Under the deal, the expansive national firm will occupy the top four floors of the new Waterfront Plaza when the 10-year lease begins this summer. The new 31,500 sq ft office will house 87 Shoosmiths staff under Nottingham chief Deborah Gordon Brown and will cover areas including competition, banking and property litigation.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651