Cads nabs antitrust head from Fried Frank
New York leader Cadwalader Wickersham & Taft has named a new head of its global antitrust practice after the hire of a senior partner from local rival Fried Frank Harris Shriver & Jacobson. Charles Rule, who headed up Fried Frank's competition practice, joins Cadwalader in Washington DC as the new chair of its antitrust group. Rule moves after six years with Fried Frank. Prior to joining the firm he was head of competition at Washington firm Covington & Burling.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651