Schroders GC Trust splits legal function
Schroders is set to shake-up its legal function as Sandie Okoro, the bank's head of legal for corporate, leaves for Baring Asset Management. Schroders general counsel Howard Trust is planning to divide the bank's current legal function into two new teams, looking after asset management and the bank's corporate needs respectively. Nick Evans, who is currently leading a review of external counsel at the bank, will become the corporate general counsel and Christian Cano has been named as asset management general counsel.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651